Fuengirola has three markets from which you can acquire fresh fish, meat, fruit, vegetables, spices, etc...
- Mercacentro, located in Avda. Alcalde D. Clemente Díaz Ruiz, Nº 2.
- Ntra. Sra. Virgen del Carmen, located in Av. De Los Boliches
- Wholesalers, located in Las Salinas, S/N. It consists of five different areas dedicated to fruit and vegetables.
El Boquetillo market, located in Avda. de Mijas
For more information, contact the Councillor for Markets:
- Address: Plaza de España, 1. Ayuntamiento de Fuengirola. 2ª planta
- Telephone: 952 58 93 00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday-Thursday / 09:00-13:30h
Located in Avda. Alcalde D. Clemente Díaz Ruiz, Nº 2. Its stalls are varied in nature, principally showcasing food. Some 83 stalls, 29 shops and kiosks are distributed over two floors, dedicated to all types of products. It has underground public parking.
Ntra. Sra. Virgen del Carmen
Located in Av. De Los Boliches. Its facilities are open-plan and include perfectly equipped stalls, wide passageways, underground toilets and parking.
Located in Avda. de Mijas, it is spread over two floors and sells all types of products.